Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ballet and Broken Bones!

Here is Katelyn's first ballet recital, it was possibly the most adorable thing I have ever seen! She was so proud and wouldn't stop smiling at all of us as she pranced around the stage!

My little princess
Now on to the broken bones...

My rough and tough little man...there is truly never a dull moment in my world...is there in any mother's world, probably not! Little B is in a cast from his hand to his shoulder thanks to two broken bones in his left wrist...what happened you may ask - I have NO idea and I mean that wholeheartedly! I spent two days trying to figure out what was wrong with him, that mother instinct in me told me it was something I couldn't see but I could NOT figure it out...after hours of watching him being miserable, I started to really check him out and thanks to my neighbor who is a nurse, we ended up at the Children's Urgent Care!

Sweet little guy hasn't missed a beat!


Stilll able to mow the lawn

Showing off his booboo:)!


Hopefully he will only be in the case till June 1st, the pool just opened and we are ready to be out there swimming!

6 comments:

Kate said...

Thank goodness he can still mow the lawn! I'm sure Jeff appreciates that! ;) He is so stinkin' cute Katie!!! And Katelyn really was beaming at the recital. I think we'll be seeing her in the Nutcracker one of these days. :)

Kelly and Brent said...

Kately looks adorable in her ballet outfit and looks like LOVED every minute of the recital. Madison's is on Monday and it should be a hoot!

The cast looks so pitiful but so happy you found out what was wrong with teh little man. At least he can still multitask! :)

ag0129 said...

Katelyn is adorable!!! I am so happy you took him to the doctor to find out what was wrongs. Mothers know best!!
Hope to see you guys soon!

Katie Tucker said...

Poor baby! Prayers for a June 1st recovery! I do think his little red cast is precious though!

I also love the first picture of Kate prancing across the stage-she is SO proud:)

Chris said...

Poor Blake! I love the mowing the lawn shot!

Chris said...

Did baby boy handsome get his cast off yet? I hope so! Hope you all had a great 4th and are doing well!!

Chris Bresnan