Monday, February 28, 2011

Part 2 Disney!

Really there are too many pictures, I wanted to post them all...here are some more of my favorites!

Hollywood Studios Day 1

Waiting for bus to head to Magic Kingdom for the first time ever!!

Mommy and Kate's favorite ride, we rode it over and over again and I am not sure who laughed harder!!
The girls dancing with Donald, everyone thought they were twins (I don't know why)!

Marry Poppins

The dudes, too cool in their Mickey shirts!
Watching the parade together


Oh what an amazing trip!! I can't wait to do it all again...in a few years!

1 comment:

Chris said...

What adorable pics you got! I bet you have a TON more! Glad you all had a blast. We can't wait to go again either! Maybe in another 2 years, when Brooke can remember it better!
XOXO!
The Bresnan family