Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Amelia 2011

Our 22nd annual trip to Amelia Island...Picture frenzy and I wanted to post so many more!!

Wes, Blake and Jac - the boys!
Kyleigh, Lily and Ellie taking Blake into the waves!
Sweet Lily loving on Kate, always loving on someone!
Mama and her beautiful babies!
Hanging on the beach!
Kate celebrates her birthday in Amelia every year, our sweet 5 year old!
Riding the waves...no fear!
Love this little man, so full of himself these days!
Daddy and his princess!
The sisters!
Hollywood...
Kate, Jenna and Ellie, three peas in a pod!!
We had another amazing trip and thankfully it was right before my surgery so I enjoyed lots of swimming, walks on the beach and playing with the kids before baby lock down! I can't believe next year we will have another baby with us!!

I am feeling better, much better actually. It was a long week and I have been very sore from the cerclage but I am starting to feel better! I go back next week to Dr. K to check everything out and I will be 15 weeks...still debating if I want to find out who is in there:)!

1 comment:

Julie Murray said...

I am so sad we missed you guys this trip! Hopefully we can catch up soon and I can't wait to see what you decide on finding out or not!!